From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 02:29:27 -0700
My boyfriend bought the ferrets a "Hexbug" robotic bug at Christmastime
and this past weekend we picked up the "Skitterbot" RC bug by the same
company. You can find them at Radio Shacks or via Amazon (link in the
vid). The ferrets went NUTS for it - as you'll see. Pardon the language
this was Saturday night after a few drinks.

What we're laughing so hard about is the fact the Radio Shack clerk
asked if I wanted to pay a few bucks more for the lifetime replacement
fee and did they have any clue it went to a home with four ferrets and
four cats LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8E_fqEXYhA

And my Persian, Percy, playing with it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMDpbQNW0zU