Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2011 01:54:21 -0800
Thank you all!

I had a lot of suggestions for using Proglycem and Dex drops. I will
call my vet for the drops tomorrow - I wonder if those are human (as
in, can I get them from a pharmacy).

Also, I mentioned I give her 0.3ml of 15mg/5ml prednisilone twice a
day - in reality we've been spacing it 1.5 every 6 hours, and that has
pretty much stopped working. But in my mind for some reason I wrote
it twice a day - I guess because I was asking for the max dose, so
I wasn't thinking about being precise in explaining dosing her (my
mistake!) Giving her meds every 12 hours hadn't worked for quite a
while now.

She also gets a snack almost every 3 hours - pretty much whenever she
gets up to go potty. We do the chicken baby food (though now I have
ground up whole cooked chicken as well that she likes), then we thicken
it with ground up Totally Ferret, some of that ground Duck Soup Mix,
and a tiny dab of Ferretvite. I've upped her meds to 0.5 ml every 8
hours now, and hopefully can lessen that once we get the other drugs.
I'll call the place in New Hampshire for the Proglycem/Diazoxide -
the Costco price was at least $190 for a supply of it.