From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:07:29 -0700
Dang! We hate these promos with expiration dates, but ... our printer
is offering the porcelain ornaments right now & it's due to expire on
Sept. 19th. They could offer them again, & we will certainly let ya
know if they do. But, be aware it's a gamble. So, for those of you
that ordered last year & loved them, here's your chance if you want to
special order any! Might consider ordering a couple extra in case you
end up needing that unexpected gift at the last minute. They make great
& affordable shelter mom & dad gifts, stocking stuffers & shelter
volunteer gifts. They also work well as gift adornments. And for
sympathy gifts, we have a new line of Rainbow Bridge designs that can
be personalized with your special little ones' name. Actually, it's
kinda nice to avoid the rush & not having to stress with the incredibly
SLOW holiday shipping times.

If ya just don't have the funds now, email us at
[log in to unmask] & there might be a work around to still get
ya in on the promo, however we will need to hear from you BEFORE the
expiration date. Linda will probably also be offering the few that she
has in stock on Ebay as the holidays approach.

The ornaments have a red ribbon cord which makes hanging an ease, be
it on your Christmas tree, door knob, dresser or even your kitchen or
bathroom cupboard. A heat sublimation technique is used to create a
permanent imprint that will not rub or wear off.

The photos are displayed on one side & they have now added a couple
new shapes. Available shapes are oval, round, heart, star, snowflake &
tree. The round shape measures about 3". The oval is 2.25" x 3.25", and
the star & snowflake is 3" x 3", the tree measures 3.25" long. All are
about 3/16" thick. We can order any of the designs in any of the
shapes.

We are offering the ornaments for $6 ea. & if you order more than one,
they are only $5 ea. All prices include free domestic & international
shipping. For those of you that prefer your custom photos, we can do
that as well, however, the price would be $6 ea.

Check out the link below for options that are available

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Christmas%20Ornaments/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
If you chose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab, the
shelter can avoid the costly PayPal fees. If you can please use the
message field during PayPal checkout to let us know what you are
ordering, the quantity & your shipping address. Any questions can be
directed to [log in to unmask] Also, we can make alternate
payment options if need be. Please allow about 3+ weeks for delivery.

Also, we are currently able to offer the mini coin purses; they can
be made using pretty much any of our images, as can most of our items.
They make great stocking stuffers & bags for wrapping small gifts. They
are going for $4 ea with a minimum order of 2. Email us for more info.
if interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58303806@N04/sets/72157626377250852/show/

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Ferret Shelter.