From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:24:49 -0500
My shelter will be closed for awhile due to severe storms and floodings
as well as a couple tornadoes here in my area, I have most of the
ferrets in foster homes except a few til i can find a different place
where the ferrets and I will be safe and dry, i have had to throw out
some of their beedings out as well as the food and their toys. so
hopely things will look up not only for me but for other shelters as
well that have been affected by the storms and tornadoes thru out the
states..

Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue
P.S. sorry for my spelling..