From:
Diane Fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 03:49:47 GMT
Hi Everyone

We've only had 3 ferrets that came from pet stores, Hagrid was the
last. We got him almost 5 years ago, from our local PSP when he was
almost 6 mo

He was so full of energy and always wanted you to play with him. He was
our little clown, sometimes it looked like he was smiling when he was
chasing you around the room.

We escorted him to the bridge last week, where he now plays once again
with his brothers and sisters.

I know his health has been restored and he is having a great time. But
it still doesn't lessen the pain of not having him here with us.

Diane

Have you hugged your ferret today?