From:
Ann Hehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:03:55 -0400
Hello everyone,

We finally have it, a logo for the 2011 Phoenix symposium that is. We
think you will like it!!

What that means is we are ready to start taking preorders for symposium
shirts. We will be selling only short sleeve t-shirts at the symposium
so if you'd like to have a long sleeve shirt, sweat shirt or a hoodie
you must preorder it. In addition, if you require a larger size in the
short sleeve shirt it is advisable to preorder the 2x-4x sizes as well.

Ordering information as well as a picture of the logo is on the IFC
web site. The last day to preorder will be May 1, 2011. Because we
are taking orders till May 1 we won't have the shirts in time to ship
prior to the symposium so everyone will need to pick up their shirts
in Phoenix. Of course there may be others who won't be attending that
still would like a shirt and for those individuals I will be glad to
ship them to you. Just email me for shipping costs. There is an order
form on the site that you can use for ordering but it can't be emailed
to me. You can either print it off and mail it or if you are paying via
paypal and it would be easier for you to email me with your order, then
please use the order form as a guide to the information needed to get
the correct shirt for you.

http://ferretcongress.org/  for shirt information.

[log in to unmask] if you have questions for me.

Sizes are S, M, L, XL, 2x, 3x, 4x.

Short sleeve t-shirt  $12
Long sleeve t-shirt   $15
Sweat shirt           $18