From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2011 21:29:58 -0700
We have added a couple new items to our Ebay listings.

We have a new style Tote Bag & a darling fleece throw. We also added a
couple new ferret cards to our line-up. In addition, we have a few cute
Easter themed items available. Mugs, ornaments, eggs, cosmetic bags,
etc.

Watch for a new listing for a 16"x20" stretched canvas print, with a
very affordable starting price. We hope to list a unique mouse pad as
well. Check it out. Fun to look at anyway. All proceeds go to Ferrets
with Soul(e) Rescue.

http://shop.ebay.com/nvferretrunner1970/m.html

Tracy & Linda