Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:26:46 -0400
I submitted the first video, but when I just saw the 2nd which I hadn't
known about, I was very concerned.

I think it is the way that the ladies take off the coat. One did it
more gently, the 2nd just yanked it open.

The first video they all ran to the edge of the ring and seemed ok.

The 2nd one they did seem stunned, and the one that was sneezing was
disconcerting.

Other than using them in a questionable act, I can only hope and pray
that they take good care of them.

They looked healthy - nice coats and all. I believe it was different
foxes also.

Just my two cents.......