Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:53:58 EDT
I don't know what to say! The post that you allowed Cinnamon to make
under your addy was just so very wonderful. I could hardly read it the
first time for the tears that were flowing. Thank you so much for the
time and effort and heart that goes into what you do. I am speechless.
I knew you took great effort in doing a greeting and the reason for my
more recent post was to be sure that Snickers' wasn't missed because
there were two Snickers at about the same time. She wasn't and the wait
was so very much worth it. It was so good to hear from my Cinnie. She
is sorely missed as are all of my babies. I even heard about Alex, that
was unexpected but welcome. Thank you once again for all you do.

Ann