Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2010 01:56:51 -0500
My vet is currently out of the Deslorelin implants, and doesn't expect
any for a month, maybe longer. I have a new girl (blind, adrenal
disease) who needs one, or at least needs a 4-month lupron depot shot
until my vet does get some implants. She's already gotten a melatonin
implant and it hasn't helped her symptoms much, if at all.

If there is a vet who can sell one Deslorelin implant to my vet, please
let me know privately. Otherwise, I'm looking for a source from which
my vet can order a 500 mcg 4-month lupron depot shot. He currently
uses only 200 mcg shots, and that's the only dosage that his regular
supplier carries. I tried a 200 mcg shot once for another ferret,
and it did nothing, so I don't want to start with anything less than
500 mcg.

Please email me privately:

Jeff

In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Possum, Pip, Pop, Sabrina,
Minnie Mouse, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Dozer, and Hunny