From:
Cindy Pugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 17:07:45 -0800
A Ferret Owners Twelve Days of Christmas
On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me a ferret climbing
up the Christmas Tree.

On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me two water
bottles and a ferret climbing up the Christmas Tree.

On the third day of christmas my true love gave to me three hammies
hanging, two water bottles and a ferret climbing up the Christmas Tree.

On the fourth day of christmas my true love gave to me four kits a
nursing, three hammies hanging, two water bottles and a ferret climbing
up the Christmas Tree.

On the fifth day of christmas my true love gave to me five bottles of
ferretone, four kits a nursing, three hammies hanging, two water
bottles and a ferret climbing up the Christmas Tree.

On the sixth day of christmas my true love gave to me six nippers
nippin, five bottles of ferretone, four kits a nursing, three hammies
hanging, two water bottles and a ferret climbing up the Christmas Tree.

On the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me seven fuzzies
splashing, six nippers nippin, five bottles of ferretone, four kits a
nursing, three hammies hanging, two water bottles and a ferret climbing
up the Christmas Tree.

On the eigth day of christmas my true love gave to me eight rolly
balls, seven fuzzies splashing, six nippers nippin, five bottles of
ferretone, four kits a nursing, three hammies hanging, two water
bottles and a ferret climbing up the Christmas Tree.

On the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me nine hobs a
dookin, eight rolly balls, seven fuzzies splashing, six nippers nippin,
five bottles of ferretone, four kits a nursing, three hammies hanging,
two water bottles and a ferret climbing up the Christmas Tree.

On the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me ten jills
a dancin, nine hobs a dookin, eight rolly balls, seven fuzzies
splashing, six nippers nippin, five bottles of ferretone, four kits
a nursing, three hammies hanging, two water bottles and a ferret
climbing up the Christmas Tree.

On the Eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me eleven squeeky
toys, ten jills a dancin, nine hobs a dookin, eight rolly balls, seven
fuzzies splashing, six nippers nippin, five bottles of ferretone, four
kits a nursing, three hammies hanging, two water bottles and a ferret
climbing up the Christmas Tree.

On the twelth day of christmas my true love gave to me twelve tubes
of ferrevite, eleven squeeky toys, ten jills a dancin, nine hobs a
dookin, eight rolly balls, seven fuzzies splashing, six nippers nippin,
five bottles of ferretone, four kits a nursing, three hammies hanging,
two water bottles and a ferret climbing up the Christmas Tree.

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, that I can do or
any kindness that I can show to any of God's creatures, let me do it
now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way
again!" Comedian Jerry Lewis.