From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:53:16 -0400
Dear FML Friends,

Mz Wednesday, a rescue several years ago, ate a big bowl of my soup
this (Saturday) morning, and lay down in the middle of her toys as she
always did, for a nap. Somewhere, in the morning as the sun came up, an
angel called her name and she left for the Bridge.

She was a spitfire from the day she arrived and kept the boys, Alamo
and Taffy in line.

Mz Wednesday received her Christmas gifts late this year, but enjoyed
them for a few weeks, she mailed her "Thank you" notes and was doing
rather well I thought.

She had some problems, but was not sick a day. She played right up to
the end.

As I held her dropping a kiss on her head, a tear slipped down my cheek
and sealed the kiss to her forever.

She has arrived by now, I am sure, and while she had a good life with
me, it was not the life she would have chosen for herself. When I took
her out and let her smell the fresh air, she loved it. She is no longer
in front of me, but, like the others that have passed before her, she
will live forever in my heart.

She is now the ferret she was meant to be, her little heart is wild and
free.

Marilyn Ledoux, Ledoux Hospice, working under Ferretwise.