From:
Crystal Walko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2011 22:13:04 -0700
Ferret food drive :) Both Ashley and I are down to about 30 pounds of
food for each ferret household. Ashley has 24 ferrets and I have 52
ferrets. For every pound of food sent to one of the following address's
I will give 1 ticket to go toward the raffle. So if you send 5 pounds
of food you will get 5 tickets. send 30 pounds and you will get 30
raffle tickets. We use the following foods. Totally Ferret Complte,
active, Turkey-venison, Zupreem Grain Free, 8in1 Ultimate, Wellness
core kitten, 8in1 soft and moist, Marshalls Select, and Wellness Core.

Healing Hearts Ferret Rescue
C/O Crystal L. Walko
2749 Stanwich St.
Streetsboro Oh 44241

Healing Hearts Ferret Rescue
C/O Ashley Jarrells
201 S. Main St.
Mendon Oh 45862

Please inculde contact info so we can let you know when food arrives
and find out what raffle prizes you would like your tickets to go
toward.

Check out our cool prizes donated by many great friends!

THANK YOU!!!
http://healingheartsferretsrescue.blogspot.com/

Crystal L. Walko
Owner & Director Healing Hearts Ferret Rescue
http://healingheartsferretsrescue.blogspot.com and Ferrets
Unlimited Rescue Services Intake Coordinator
www.ferretsunlimited.org