From:
julie johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 22:20:53 -0500
Wanna win a fantastic prize???? Wanna win FREE awesome gifts??????
Wanna help some very special ferrets????? Of course you do, who
doesn't. There is only 4 days left to purchase your tickets for the
"Ferret Villa Fundraiser". (owners Tom and Cindy Scheidt, also
creators of the Tower of Fun) www.villaferretsfundraiser.com/

Come check out this awesome fundraiser, its a win - win situation.
There is 38 fabulous prize package, yes I said 38! (including the
famous "Tower of Fun", donated by Cindy and Tom Scheidt) Also Ferret
Depot gift cards, bedding, toys, beautiful jewelry, way to much to
list. Just come check it out, well worth it.

Then you have the opportunity to receive FREE prizes. First if you
purchase
75.00 dollars in tickets you will receive a FREE beautiful statue from
Eleanor Mead. This precious statue is an angel ferret with his halo and
holding a heart. The color/pattern choice is yours, what a wonderful
way to honor a baby that has gone to the bridge.

Here comes another awesome Freebie. If you purchase 50.00 dollars in
tickets, you will receive a 10.00 gift card from Sandy Gammage owner
and creator of Snoopy Snugglers. http://www.ferretsheartnsoul.com/

It works like this, buy 75.00 dollars in tickets = Free Ferret Statue
from Eleanor, your choice of color/pattern, and receive a 10.00 dollar
gift card from Sandy Gammage with Snoopy Snugglers. Buy 100.00 in
tickets= Free Statue from Eleanor, and 2x10.00= 20.00 gift card from
Sandy Gammage. Now how can you pass this up, you can not loose. Then to
top it off you have a chance to win one of these fabulous prize
packages, Wow!!!!!!!!

Then the most important gift of all, you are helping these precious
ferrets that were infected with the H1N1 virus. One life as been lost,
several still needing continuous care from the strain the H1N1 put
their little bodies through. This battle is not over and they still
need our help.

Just simply go to the website and click on the tab at the top left hand
corner that says "Ferret Villa Fundraiser" and then choose your prize
packages. To get single tickets, simply change the quantity amount and
*do not change the drop down bar*,
to get the
*discount ticket prices with larger amounts use the drop down bar*.
If you would like to bid on more then on package, simply click continue
shopping. When you are ready to check out, click check out and payment
by post aka snail mail. All the info will be given to you on who to
make the check out to and where to send it.

*Note,* you will receive your ticket numbers through an email that
states your product has been dispatched and has the Ferret villa
Fundraiser on it. So please open that email, at the bottom of the
page will have your ticket numbers.

*Also please read the home page and front page to the raffle, it should
answer any question you may have. Please feel free to contact me, Julie
Johnson, with any questions, concerns or problems you may have. I will
be more then happy to help walk you through it or do my best to fix it.
(contact me at [log in to unmask])

* The last day to purchase tickets in *April 8th*, but we are allowing
extra time for snail mail payments to come, since we have no choice,
Thank you Google! *So the drawing will be held April 14th that night*,
to allow any payments that may show up that day and the *Winners will
be announced on the 15th. I will post them here on the FML and other
ferret groups plus the winner and the person who donated will be notify
through private email as well.*

Again thank you all who have donated items, offered such wonderful
Free prizes for large ticket sales, and all of those who have bought
tickets. The ferret community is awesome, and we send a HUGE heartfelt
thank you to everyone.

Please feel free to cross post

Crazyferretmom  (julie johnson) and the 11 fuzzbutts
In Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, Roscoe, Fiona,
Milo, Piggy, Jazzy, Sammie, Scooter,Bear, Abby, Shelby (my doggy) and
my precious BooBoo, Moose our big boy, and sweet Fizzy

Gone in body, not spirit.

Please check out my NEW website, affordable, top quality ferret bedding
& ferrety items. The ferret's choice has moved, still working on it but
several pages are up and running.

<http://www.theferretschoice.com/>
New Site Check it out

Buy some Scentsy and help the ferrets