From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:00:58 -0400
I wrote last week about Mandie's adrenal tumor and our desire for her
to have surgery to remove the tumor. Adrenal tumors are rather uncommon
in ferrets as young as Mandie, who turned 17-months-old today. A
successful surgery would give her an excellent chance at six additional
years of life and put her back on our rescue's list of adoptable
ferrets. One day, Mandie could have a "forever home" with a family of
her own.

We have put together four raffles to assist in raising the funds for
Mandie's surgery. The raffles run from April 1 through May 1, 2011. You
can reach the raffles on our website from the Main Menu, or go to:

<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=68&Itemid=84>

The raffles are as follows:
(See the raffle page for picts and longer descriptions.)

50:50 split: The winner receives half of the money designated for this
raffle. If this raffle brings in $100, the winner gets $50.

"Girl Power": A raffle full of feminine ferret bedding -- "Big Bright
Flowers" 9 pc. set, "Colorful Bears" 4 pc. set, toys that spell out
the word F-E-R-R-E-T, and 3 crocheted eggs.

"Let's hear it for the boys!": A raffle with manly ferret bedding --
7 pc. "American Flag Swirl" set, "Footballs" tunnel and super sack,
toys that spell out the word F-E-R-R-E-T, and 3 crocheted eggs.

Harry Potter audio books: All 7 J. K. Rowling novels on cassette tape
gently used by adults in a smoke-free home.

We'll have things on eBay and CraigsList soon as well. Stay tuned!

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

 ...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter, Holly, Charlie, and Templeton