Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 23:19:09 -0700
I am sorry to hear about your Duck Soup problem. I make chicken gravy
and always cook the chicken in a pressure cooker. After it is cooked,
I put a little of the cooked chicken in my blender, with the various
liquids required for the gravy. I use the ice crush mode. After it is
mixed I pour it through a wire strainer, just to make sure any bone
fragments are removed.

I was taught by the best, my mentor Carol Owens with Ferret Friends
here in AZ.

I would however strongly suggest you get your little one to a vet.
This does not sound good.

Take Care
JoAnn
Ferret Friends, Inc. AZ