Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:47:49 -0700
I am wondering if in fact Lufthansa still doesn't allow ferrets in
cabin. In speaking to them on the phone they assured me they do;
but that was last spring. They for sure take them as cargo, as the
ferrets were sent to Germany and then connected to their flight to
their final destination. They arrived without incident and were no
worse for wear :) Since they didn't actually end up flying in cabin
(since no one could make the trip with them) I can't be certain if
they actually do, since the person speaking to me could have been
mistaken.