From:
kathy hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:48:46 -0600
Merry Christmas to all of you...and i do mean Merry...and filled with
all things good...

there may be some of you out there wondering how i am doing since tommy
walking out on me...well...let me tell ya a little...;-)

it has been just about 2 months...MY!...where has the time gone??? and
in that time i have learned so much about myself...about tommy...and
about "us" together....i faced a lot about myself...there was not much
left that i liked about myself...well..i am changing all that...getting
back to who i was b/t [before tommy]...i LIKED that lady...she was
strong and self-reliant and fearless and WHOLE...what happened to me
with tommy was so gradual that i never saw it happening...and what i
DID see i thought was what was needed to make tommy feel like a
man...yes...i know know that that should not have been my "job".

i have learned...

i realized that what made me take this last year off was not because
i needed to get my life back on track...well..not the way i THOUGHT...
but that was ultimately the real reason...it just took a left turn on
me...but i know this now...it was needed...

tommy leaving me was the best thing that could have ever happened to
me...the things i learned and the things i FACED were crucial to my
survival as a person...the person most of you guys did not even know
existed behind my public personna...

my life...is now...HAPPY...i have not felt this way in so long...and i
did not even know it...

my divorce is filed...so relieved!

i have a new person in my life...one perfectly suited to the new me...
he is a trucker and gone for 2 weeks at a time...he calls daily...
several times a day sometimes...so i still have my happy connection...
but it is not a situation where i will allow myself to be totally
immersed in him...with him being gone so much...i will still have to
stand on my own 2 feet and take care of myself...this i need... but i
still have someone that cares about me and sees value in me... [yes...
i know all of you do also...but well...you know what i mean]...

so...life is wonderful...i see happiness all around me...

this is getting too long...so if anyone wishes to hear more...feel
free to email me...

oh..about the website...we will be doing all that the first of the
year...we did not expect to raise enough money so quickly and my site
does not end till the 1st of February..so i will get the new site the
first part of January...thank you all again for making this
possible...we so appreciate it!!!

love,
kat

--
KAT...
who will always be kat...even when she is supposed to be kathy...sigh