From:
Lisa Kaliski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:26:06 -0600
 On Monday, 12/6/10, my beautiful sable girl Siduri crossed the
RainbowBridge. She endured seizures almost daily for the last year. In
the last few weeks, it became more difficult for her to walk without
falling over. But she did not let that slow her down. Siduri was
determined to hide her favorite toys, including onethat was as big as
she was. She even managed to steal my socks and stashed them in her
favorite hiding place. This precious soul, nicknamed Big Girl, lived
her life to the fullest and never gave up, even in her final hours.
We all should live our lives this way.

Thanks for stopping by, Big Girl! We love you. We will miss you
everyday!!

God Bless everyone. Happy Holidays

Lisa & Siduri's sisters-Freya, Snowball. Mony, and Nonnie

WHY?

Every time one of our ferret kids crosses the RainbowBridge, we ask
ourselves...

Why do we open up our hearts for a ferret in need knowing our heart
will break when they cross the bridge someday?

Why do we put the time and effort in giving a ferret a quality of life
when we know they will cross the bridge some day?

Why?

The answers we say to ourselves...

Love.

Compassion.