Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 00:07:05 -0400
From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Hello All.

I received this via another shelter Mom and she is F-U-L-L! I am
re-cooping from chemo and surgery and can't take another in. So if
there is anyone that can help please contact her either phone or
email addy is [log in to unmask]

thanks so much.
Linda
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Rescue/Shelter

Subject: Old Ferret....?

I was recently given a 5? yr old ferret of whom I can not care for. He
is bald and very skinny. I am feeding the ferret diet that they require
and I do have experience with ferrets, but this little boy I have had
for about a month now is not gaining weight, losing more hair, and has
a flabby belly. I read in a ferret book that this might be adrenal
disease?? If it is I can not care for him and I wouldn't know where to
start. I was also told that he had been on cheap cat food prior to me
being given him. I don't know what to do and I can't take him to the
vet as I do not work and have very little money. If someone can please
help me I would very much appreciate it!

My contact phone number is 863-934-4050.

Thank you!
Rachel