Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:46:47 -0900
From:
PERMISSION TO CROSS-POST IN ITS ENTIRETY GRANTED BY THE IFC.

It is amazing how time flies! It seems like just yesterday that we were
in Pittsburgh, laughing, learning and celebrating life! In just 6 short
months the Phoenix Symposium will be upon us! I love Phoenix! I love
ferrets! I love the symposiums! And, most of all, I love the people I
get to see at the symposiums!

This year we will have the opportunity to enjoy the warm Phoenix
evenings after a day of sessions led by some familiar faces --
Jerry Murray, Bob Wagner, Barb Carlson, Ailigh Vanderbush - and some
new ones -- Mattie Kiupel, Avery Bennett, Natalie Antinoff, Bev Lowton.
There will be something special for shelter operators, including Friday
night sessions on creating an emergency plan for your shelter with Lisa
Oestereich and assembling a first aid kit, under the direction of Dr.
Murray.

The Fiesta Resort Conference Center (http://www.fiestainnresort.com/)
in Tempe offers a complimentary shuttle from the Phoenix Sky Harbor
Airport only 4 miles away to a splendid oasis influenced by Frank Lloyd
Wright, including Mexican tile, antiques, and stained glass to create
the ambiance of a private hacienda. This same free shuttle can take you
to any attractions within 5 miles of the hotel, such as golf within 3
miles, the Tempe Diablo Stadium (1 MI), Phoenix Greyhound Park (3 MI or
the ASU/Sun Devil Stadium (3.5 MI) for you sports fans or the Arizona
Mills Mall (1.5 MI) or the Tempe Marketplace (3 MI) for you shoppers!
Mill Avenue and downtown Tempe are only 3 miles away for you
sight-seers and The Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Gardens and Pueblo
Grande Museum are only 4 miles from the hotel. As usual, plans are in
the works for a special visit to the zoo on Sunday afternoon for those
of you not leaving that day.

For those of you who like to stay in, the hotel offers *Complimentary*
use of the Business Center, including high-speed & wireless internet
access in rooms. An on-site spa is available at a reduced rate to all
guests. We have negotiated a great daily rate of $75 for the room,
which includes a hot breakfast for up to 2 people in a room, and hor
d'oerves in the bar every night. Since we include lunch and snacks in
the symposium cost, you can keep your costs to a minimum by staying in
the hotel. It is a very nice setting and close to everything you need.
There will be more information about the hotel amenities in the
upcoming days.

Join our Yahoo group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ferret_symposium/
to chat with other attendees and even find roomies.
For more information and a registration form, please visit
http://ferretcongress.org/sym2011/default.html

So, tell me - what about YOU? Do YOU love to see all those friends you
visit with on the FML -- or in other ferret groups? Remember, join us
at the 2011 IFC Symposium in Tempe, Arizona June 3 - 5 for a wonderful
opportunity for fun and education!

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we