From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:03:06 -0700
We've got another cute idea for the ferret enthusiast. We are offering
pillow case shams adorned with either our ferret photos or we can use
your custom photos too!

The shams measure about 18" x 18" so one can easily insert a standard
sized cushion. They can be used in your living room on a sofa, as a
throw pillow for the floor, or in the bedroom. These are a great
affordable way to spruce up your home & they are half the price of
what WalMart is asking.

The photos on the cushion cases can be printed full bleed to the edge,
or we can add a border to match your home décor. The cases are made of
100% polyester, which greatly helps to sharpen the digital image & they
have a nice silky feel. They are also printed on both sides and come
with a Velcro closure, so they can be easily laundered.

We are asking $25 for a set of two. This includes free shipping, both
domestic & international. The pillows must be ordered in dividends of
two in order to take advantage of this promotion. No need for them to
match, it's all up to you. They can have the same or different photos
on ea. side. Or we can do the backside in a solid color to match your
decor.

Check out the link below to see some of our ideas. The first few photos
give ya an idea what they look like, the following images are photos
that can be printed on the pillows. Please be aware the pillows are
square, so parts of the photos may be cut off. This holds true for
photos that you send us as well. However, we can email you a photo of
what your pillow might look like before we actually place an order.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Pillow%20Shams/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
If you use the personal tab, the shelter can avoid the PayPal fees,
whatever you are comfortable with. You can leave a message in the
PayPal checkout with a summary of your choices. If you have custom
photos, special instructions, or require an alternate payment method,
you can email us at the above address with your photos and/or
instructions. Please allow a good 3 weeks for delivery, as they are
being shipped from overseas. Please note that this offer is for the
sham only and does not include a cushion.

If any of you have any ideas of ferret related items that you think
would be fun, let me know!

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Ferret Rescue.

Tracy