From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:53:44 -0700
Hi everyone Some of you don't know me because i don't post much but i
read the FML everyday and answer to requests personally.

I run a ferret rescue in Gardnerville NV and you will see posting from
Garry or Hooligan for items to help the shelter that we are selling.
Thanks to so many of you for purchasing the items and for helping the
shelter.

I am having my annual open house and ferret frolic on the 10th of Sept.
I am several months behind in asking for donations for the raffles.
Sooooo, if there is anyone out there that would be willing to donate
items to my raffle it would be greatly appreciated. I know there are
lots of raffles out there and all shelters need help due to the down
turn in the ecomony and so many little ones turned in. I really do hate
to ask for donations but it isn't for me, it is for the ferrets that
are here.

Please don't forget the other shelters raffles and all of the good they
do for our fuzzy little ones.

If you can help, please send me an email and again, anything is
appreciated so very much.

Thanks and hugs to you and your little ones

Linda Soule Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter