Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:03:56 -0400
You knocked the wind out of me Elenoir. I used to correspond with John
regularly. He got a bit ill and busy so then I only heard from him one
every couple months. When he stopped responding, gosh, I just thought
he had moved on or ceased being online, or forgot to give me a new
addie. I never thought to worry or to search him out so. I'm awfully
glad you did. Because he was way too cool to just be "forgotten" and
become invisible. I have lots of good memories from our little
emailings. He was such a "guys guy"! I loved it. Do you know what ...
happened?

JR, you will always rock in my book. I'm so sorry to have let you "fade
away" from my life.

Wolfy