Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:21:37 EST
Hi all,

It is with great sadness that I write this. I saw on the news last
night that a ferret had eatten/chewed off seven fingers of a baby.
The baby was in a swing and the parents fell asleep.

Could these parents not hear the baby crying as the fingers were being
chewed off? Where were they?

After finding the baby the father killed the ferret.

It was said on the news that "this is NOT normal behavior for ferrets."

Kathy.