From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:43:53 -0800
We have had a few women on this list who battled breast cancer, some
who many have it and I'm sure some who have lost their battle and as
many of you know our pets including ferrets can develope breast/mammory
cancer as well. A cure for humans means a possible cure for our 4
legged kids as well. Lyssa asked me to post this to the FML in hopes
many may get involved in this fund raiser. Below is her e-mail to me
and she gave me permission to cross post.

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue

TEAM ID # 8979264 Hello everyone! This is your formal invite to
"For Love and Boobies", an event to raise money for the Susan G. Komen
foundation. If you don't know what that is, it's an organization
helping to cure breast cancer, as well as educate women on the
importance of regular breast exams, assist sufferers and their
families, and support survivors. It's an important foundation to me,
my mom lost her battle with breast cancer April 10, 1990. I do small
things every year for SGK, but decided this was the year to prove to
myself that I can do more...

Please join us at Club Capri on Saturday, February 12th for "For Love
and Boobies" and help me reach me goal of raising $1500! There will be
a door fee of $10 per person, $15 for couples, which includes draft
beer and food. There's something for everyone at this event, including
a silent bachelor auction, basket and gift certificate raffles, and
50/50s. If you're unable to make the event, donations can be made
directly to my team at passionatelypink.org. My team ID# is 8979264.
Also, please forward this email to friends, family, and so on! This
is a HUGE goal to set, and I can't do it on my own!

Sincerely, Melissa Jones-Ksyniak
Go Passionately Pink for the Cure!
WEAR PINK. HAVE FUN. FIGHT BREAST CANCER.
passionatelypink.org
team ID #8979264