Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2011 23:13:56 -0800
If your pressure cooker is a regular one (non electric), cook the
chicken for 1 hour at 15 psi (pounds per square inch, I believe).

If it's electric, call the company and ask them for the high pressure
measurement. There are only 3 models currently that do go up to 15 lbs
of pressure - the more popular ones sold at Bed Bath and Beyond and the
like are usually only 9 or less. That means a chicken should be cooked
for about 3 hours to be sure bones are soft at 9-10. We just bought one
and are bringing it back for that very reason, and ordering a regular,
15 lbs one online. It's funny because the whole selling point of the
electric model we bought is to save time, yet at less pressure than a
traditional cooker, it takes twice as long (or more) to cook food. So
back to the store it goes!