Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:54:30 -0700
I just want to clarify you comment "ferrets are descended from
ancestors who ate animals" This is true because the only thing Ferrets
are descendants from are other Ferrets and the only thing Humans are
descendants from are other Humans.

I don't think I ever said that we should give large doses of Ferretone.
I only said that maybe giving ferretone each day may ward off distemper
since ferretone is high in vitamin A and vitamin A is used to treat
distemper. If I said anything different I'm sorry.

I guess I didn't make my point clear. The point should have been if
Vitamin A is used to treat distemper then maybe Vitamin A can be used
to prevent distemper and ferretone is high in Vitamin A so maybe giving
ferretone every day could be a preventative to distemper. There has
been no studies to support this nor any information if Vitamin A could
prevent this disease, even if given in large doses. I only wondered if
there could be an unexplored correlation here.

Mike