From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:22:10 -0400
I am posting this for, and with the permission of, Sandi Robinson.

I have been contacted by Sandi Robinson of Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter
in Dothan, AL. Due to personal circumstances, she is permanently
closing her shelter. She has arranged for most of the ferrets to
be transferred to others, but there are still some who need to be
relocated. There are a couple of small groups of two or three. In
addition, there are seven who are older, and who do not get along
with others, so they need to be "loners". They are as follows:

Jabberwock, 7, blind, enlarged spleen
Collette, 5, bad teeth
Ethel, 5, no known health problems
Manny, 5, bad teeth
Fred, 7, no known health problems
Octavia, 5, insulinoma and on pred
Baba, 7, lymphoma and on pred

If anyone can take any of these ferrets, please contact Sandi. They
would need to be picked up from the Dothan, AL area as Sandi doesn't
have transportation at this time. I do know that a friend is visiting
Sandi this weekend from the central FL area, so she could probably
transport in that direction. If you are in that area, you will need to
contact Sandi immediately to arrange this. Sandi does not have Internet
service so can only be reached by phone. Please contact Sandi directly
at 334-405-2599.

Sandi also has a pretty large vet bill (>$800) and could use assistance
with that.

Thanks in advance for your help

Katharine
Florida