From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 07:58:16 -0500
Kim:
Thanks for sharing your stories of your furkids yesterday on the FML. I
truly appreciate the last three paragraphs that explained "Time to Let
Go." I've had discussions with lots of ferret people regarding this
subject, and your words were exactly what I mean, but have a hard time
expressing. I hope you don't mind but I shared those words for our GA
FBOG Yahoo Group (Georgia Shelter Group). It seems that during the
holidays our furkids want to leave us, and vets are spending time with
their families too -- it is nice to think ahead and be prepared, and I
believe your words can give us pause to think.

Many Blessings,
Florence Love
Crafty Weasels of GA