Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 04:25:57 -0700
I would read the following pages - they might have some new info, but
also a lot you already know (or you may know everything).

Biting Ferrets

http://www.ehow.com/video_2349873_correcting-ferret-biting_-part-2.html
http://www.ferret-fact.org/BehBite.htm
<http://www.craftycreatures.com/forferretsonly/ask_angela/biting%20_baby.html>

Unfortunately with her being totally blind, she may have a permanent
insecurity issue. She may also be completely deaf, too. I would
discount the cinnamon connection, at least in my experience, no one
color seems to be associated with biting. If that was the case, I'd
have blazes, multicolored, and champagnes all being terrible biters,
as well as sables. Those are the colors I remember being bad ones.

If the only time you are interacting with her is moving her from place
to place, I would just wear protection when handling her, and let her
have a playtime where she is separate from people...if she's fairly
young, she may mellow out over time. I know it's not much of a
suggestion, but I'm not sure what else you can do.