Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:28:59 -0400
Hey. Thanks for this post. My Wiggles has had this runny poo problem
for over a year now. One day she's pooing fine - soft, but formed -
then the next day it can nothing but liquid with a smell that will run
u out of the neighborhood. But in another couple days smell gone and
poo is better. I have heard her stomach gurgle from time to time. I've
given her multiple rounds of antibiotics per the vet, all with no
results.

Am currently treating her for an ulcer with barium about every 5 days
then carafate one dose a day. So far so good, she's eating better and
gained some weight, but still with this on and off diarrhea.

Do u think the Bio Case V might help her too? I'd surely like to give
it a try. Where did u buy it from?

I feel so bad for her cause u can tell her little bottom is sore from
the diarrhea and Imodium hasn't helped much either. It makes u feel so
helpless.

Dooks!
Pattie