From:
"Weiss, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 14:50:03 +0000
Didn't have any fighting when I had female ferrets. Been lucky.
Have never had any fighting or slapping of any kind (at least not
to/from/among the ferrets).

I DID notice females seem to be smarter...or more curious...or more
willing and able to get into unauthorized areas. More active. Got
some stories there....

Have three ferrets now, all males. Tiny little Ehrich is in his prime
but weighs barely 1 pound and is smaller than most females I've seen.
He looks and acts like a female. He even has that little pointy female
head structure (hermophrodite?.....just a thought...he is greatly
loved). Ehrich is into Everything!!! Non-stop! I think small size has
something to contribute to extra activity.

I have also noticed ferrets with white feet "silver mitts" are more
hyper. Anyone else see that?

God help the person who is owned by a Tiny, White-footed, Female
Ferret!

Been there. I very sadly and surely still miss Marie and her love. The
unending challenges and excitement she brought me. Rainbow Bridge has
been hopping and climbing and dancing and getting into stuff...faster
and farther, for the past 3 years.

God Bless All Ferrets, especially my Marie and my little *#&$ Ehrich!