From:
Cyndi Houmard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:18:06 -0500
Hi all! I thought I would mention two pet photo contests being offered;
one of them is photowow.com, and the other is at cutestpetcontest.com.

So far, I believe my furkids are the only ferrets entered in both
contests. If you would like to enter your fuzzy, or would like to see,
and maybe vote for my furkids pics, you can see my five furkids tucked
in their bed sleeping at photowow.com . In order to vote for my babies,
you can to go to photowow.com, click on contest, and then vote on the
various pet photos that come up till you see my five fuzzies sweetly
tucked in their bed sleeping.

I've entered Luigi Weejes in the cutestpetcontest.com . To see his
picture, you can go to cutestpetcontest.com and click vote under the
search bar, then type in # 100393688 into the search bar . Then it
will have his name (Luigi Weejes) posted. He is sporting his baseball
uniform as one of the Middleburg Carpet Sharks ( our ferret sports
team.)

Just thought I would mention this, as being ferret lovers, maybe
someone might like to post pics of their furkids, and give the dogs
and cats some competion!

Wishing everyone lots of dooks and weasel war dances.

Cyndi Houmard