Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:38:32 -0500
Dear LFFR Bedding Clients present & yet to experience our Beautiful
ferret bedding items:

DUE to the massive amounts of problems using WEBS.COM (formerly
Freewebs) WE are changing our Domain to littlefeetferretbedding.NET
it may take up to 72 hours before it will be stable but it is time
to stop ALL the RUN around and lack of decent customer service from
WEBS.COM - 3 weeks and they still are unable to service their own work
so I have purchased a new Domain ending in NET. via my new Company. I
will post once this site is ready & then have a Proper Grand OPENING
www.littlefeetferretbedding.net

Thank you for your patience - I know mine has been well tested.

Rose