Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 01:32:22 -0800
Hi,

One thing that I forgot to mention in my original post is that Chibi
only started biting after her BFF Zen died of a combination of
insulinoma and lymphoma on 8-21-08. Chibi was only 6 months old at
the time. She'll be 2 in early February.

Do you think that if I adopt a ferret with a suitably Zen-like
personality that Chibi might think that it was him and stop biting?

There's a super-affectionate eight-month-old kit at the PETCO in
Longview, WA, who I really like and visa versa. I think that he's a
blaze, but being totally blind I'm not really sure. He's the biggest
fuzzy that I've ever held.

The closest ferret shelter near me is the Oregon Ferret Shelter in
Oregon City, OR. I'm sure that they're a great shelter, but I'm
concerned that since they have over 200 ferrets to care for, that
Chibi wouldn't get any attention.

I'd also worry about Chibi dying because she would no longer be with
me or with Lillie and Frankie, her two cagemates. I just don't know
what to do.

Randie