From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 05:16:53 -0800
We need all the help we can get!

Thanks!

Jim Kennedy, Director
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from

[Another iGive opportuity like the ones posted yesterday.]

---Forwarded:---
 Subject: Special Bonus to Help Ferret Rescue Of Maine
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 4:21 AM

Hi Jim,

We're celebrating, and we're inviting you to help Ferret Rescue Of
Maine celebrate with us.

What we're celebrating:
1) Our search is now powered by Microsoft Bing;
2) Members just like you have raised over $5,000,000 for their causes
   via iGive; and
3) Another tough year is behind us.

Causes like Ferret Rescue Of Maine need all the money they can raise,
so here's a free and easy way to help. It's our way of celebrating.

iGive.com is going to donate $5,000 in just 27 hours to Ferret Rescue
Of Maine and other causes.

For each person who joins iGive using the special link below and does
just one qualified web search on our site between 9 a.m. CST, Thursday,
Dec. 9, 2010 and noon CST, Friday, Dec. 10, 2010, we'll give Ferret
Rescue Of Maine a dollar.

5,000 new members, $5,000 donated. No purchase necessary.

Of course, if they search more (or buy something) they'll earn even
more money for Ferret Rescue Of Maine. Right now, we're donating $.02
per search and a bonus $5 for a new member's first purchase plus the
usual percentage of the purchase.

Here's where you come in. The only way Ferret Rescue Of Maine will get
new supporters and that free $1 (or more) is if you invite them. Send
your friends, family, and colleagues the following link in an e-mail,
tweet it, do a Facebook posting, put up posters, shout from mountain
tops (you know the drill) and let the world know you think Ferret
Rescue Of Maine is pretty cool and deserves their support, especially
since it's free! You can even just forward this e-mail.

This is the link:
http://www.igive.com/welcome/warm_reg_promo.cfm?m=264518

We're really proud of our improved search capability, powered by Bing!
We want lots of people to try it out. If they keep on searching or
shopping after checking us out, so much the better for Ferret Rescue
Of Maine and iGive.com.

The details:
- Offer active between 9 a.m. CST 12/9/10 and 11:59 a.m. CST 12/10/10.
- New members only (never have been an iGive member previously). All
  the normal rules of membership, searching, and purchasing apply, our
  site has the details. Real people only, who sign themselves up. (It's
  not fair to hire a room full of elves who sign people up, the new
  member has to sign him or herself up.)
- Once we've given away $5,000, the offer ends. That's $5,000 to all
  causes, not just yours, so it's a bit of a race.
- A web search is a search from the WEB tab on our site. Qualified
  searches are explained on our site, but basically means NOT a search
  for a store or a site name. We want people to really experience a
  true web search.

That's it. Don't forget to try our search yourself
(http://isearch.igive.com)
You may need to login first.

From our families to yours, we hope you have a great holiday season.

Yours,