Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:52:02 -0400
I wasnt' happy with the 20 minute slideshow movie of the PA Ferret
Symposium. So, I didn't just fix it... I started it over from scratch.
And I am so glad I did. It's nicely paced now, there is no awkward
panning of images, and the time was cut down to 13 minutes. The icing
on the cake was, I was able to put in shots of Marylou Zarbock getting
her award, Travis L in his loin cloth, Travis L's and April
BigOleName's engagement, as well as two very blurry phone movies (i
really apologize for how bad they are... but it was still better than
nothing).

Three quarters of the way through the movie you may wonder what in the
world is wrong with all of the people in the pictures holding coffee
cups! No, they didn't drink all night. What you see is common at 7am in
the morning at a ferret symposium. Everyone feels like they've been hit
by a bus between the travel, excitement, and staying up all hours of
the night talking to ferret people and playing with ferrets. They WISH
they had done drugs with how they felt. Lol. I couldn't help but snap
a large set of those and they turned out very funny.

Feel free to spread the link and use it. I'm hoping Vimeo is a bit more
lax with the copywritten music issues. So far they have been. An added
perk is that the site has much better quality than what you see at
YouTube.

The Toronto Video remains up at Youtube and intact last I looked.

International Ferret Symposium in Pittsburg movie:
http://www.vimeo.com/15819277

Wolfy