From:
donna weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:06:12 -0600
My babies here in Kentucky just reminded me again (as they do every
day) to go to www.TheAnimalRescueSite.com to vote for Wind and Willows
Ferret Rescue in Fallon NV

For a $5000 cash prize. They are doing well but some cat and dog
rescues doing very well. One way for us Ferrents to bind together
now,when we really need to...and at no cost...is to VOTE!!!! A real
quick and easy way to show the world WE Ferret People are serious!!!
We are not going away. Our precious fuzzbotts are worth saving.

OK, all you people now online-and you ARE-VOTE VOTE VOTE EVERY DAY.