Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2011 01:46:25 -0500
From:
melissa nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Write a letter to the mayor of Grain Valley, Missouri about his callous
unthinking egotistical sheriff, who thinks that ferret groups across
the country are in the habit of "collecting dead ferrets", cus he has
one that we can have. I'd love to have that ferret and have a REAL,
TRUE, IN DEPTH NECROPSY DONE. BTW Sheriff Ambrose- where are the
necropsy results. I have had a necropsy on a pet ferret and it never
took this long to get back results even when samples were sent to an
outside lab. CHECK.

Write a letter to Flickr about the reporter, Chad Garrison who stole
the picture of a ferret yawning to try and make ferrets look "viscous"
for his article (which was a horrible article by the way). CHECK.

Write a letter to Mt Dew because the above formentioned reporter then
stole the picture of the Mt Dew ferret donned with facemask and
chainsaw to prove his "viscous" point once again. Send the link of the
stolen picture in the email. (FYI- Heard back from PepsiCo, my email
was forwarded to the appropriate department and they are checking into
the situation. CHECK.

Write a letter to Michael Grover, reporter for The Examiner who quoted
Ken Tuttle, Humane officer of Grain County, who in fact owns two
ferrets, states, "Ferrets are omnivores, meaning the animals are
general feeders that can either eat plants or meat." And tell Mr.
Grover that ferrets are not omnivores, they are in fact obligate
CARNIVORES, also send with the letter several articles from reputable
sources stating that fact. (wonder if Mr. Tuttle feeds his ferrets a
steak and salad for dinner?). CHECK.

I will write and speak for the ferret to the best of my ability. No
sense letting the anger fester and not making good use of the tools
that I have at my disposal. If they can "bash" the ferret through
media, then by God I can defend and protect these fuzzies through
the same media.

melissa m. nelson
The Full Nelson Ferretry
The Ferretry In The Country