Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:41:47 -0800
From:
Hello Everyone,

I wonderful volunteer will be bringing up 40+ ferrets to Ferret City
Shelter in Washington to live tomarrow. This will be in addition to
many ferrets that are here waiting homes. If there is anyone in the
area who would like to volunteer to help care for any, please let me
know. I am little strapped on funds for the shelter as in I was in a
nasty car wreck last month and off work for a little bit. I am also
having a minor sugery next week, so I will be out briefly. But as you
know I will always make it work. Any donations would be greatly
appreciated. I am located east of Mount Vernon now which is about 30
minutes from Everett north and south 30 minutes from Bellingham the
other direction. Thank You.

Lacey Ruddell
Ferret City Shelter & Rescue
www.ferretcityshelter.com