Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 15:01:11 -0500
From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone, I just entered OD in a photo contest and we need your
vote...This is the first time I ever entered one of the kids in any
contest and we can use all the votes we can get. He has to be approved
by ION before he will be posted but keep looking and keep voting if you
can vote more then once and please as your friend to vote as well..OD
passed away last yr in Oct on our way home to have him earn his wings
because of the tumor growing on his Intestines. IF we would be lucky to
win I want to donate the Money to SOS, my guys need for nothing BUT
there are shelter ferrets who do need help.

Thank
Anna Walker and The Poop Troop
http://apps.facebook.com/positivelycontest/contests/63752/voteable_entries
If I am right you can go to ion.com or iontelevision.com (dunno what
one it would be) and go to contests.

--
Every morning is the dawn of a new error.

Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you Happiness. Bad days
give you Experiences. Both are essential to life.

Artifical Intelligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity