Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:13:31 -0400
I was surprised that I did not see a post about the death of Susan
Rainey, one of our dear ferret Moms. She was found dead in her bedroom
a couple days ago. Being on facebook, I heard the news. There is now
a Memorial page dedicated to her on Facebook. This is a very sad
situation in the way it came about. There is also a Ferret Owners Group
on facebook if you wish to join, where many of us ferret owners gather
for friendship and so on, a super caring group of people and here is
the link to join [log in to unmask]

Rest in peace Susan, you will be missed.

Eleanor, Donald and the 12 ferrets

[Moderator's note: If on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_138225036228132
seems to be a link to the group. BIG]