Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:35:18 -0400
What is the best product to remove smells of poop & pee from carpeting?
I have tried Nature's Miracle with no success. It's not that I can
smell it but the ferrets can, thus they will use the spot again. These
are not areas where I can place something so they can't use it. They
have been trained and know where they are supposed to go, but lately
go wherever they want.

Thanks for any info.
Sharon & "the poopers," Minky & Klondike