From:
Catherine Healey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2010 01:09:55 -0500
PLEASE help me try and bring my ferret home to me! I wished and hoped
prayed for a Christmas Miracle---doesnt seem very likely--how about I
get to start 2011 with my precious PupPup back home where he is
loved--and missed so badly --the worrying is SO HARD!

*MISSING FERRET LOST ON DECEMBER 11 2010 from CHARLES RIVER ROAD Park
near WATERTOWN SQUARE in Watertown, MA*

Missing Male Ferret--"Altered"

he is 5 1/2 years old

Multi-Colored Sable-Mix

I adopted him July 2007--he was 2 yrs old

He knows his name "PupPup" and his nick-name "Goonie"

I am worried sick about him and heart broken beyond words. The park
where he was lost seen ( we are both very familiar with it) is used by
a variety of people in the area--jogging, walking the paths, fishing,
feeding the ducks ( banned but happens)

December 11th was a VERY warm and sunny day--45 to 50 degrees--but the
weather since then has been SO COLD at night--and it POURED rain for 12
hours on December the 12th

IF SOMEONE found him and brought him home, I thank you so much for
giving him shelter and love and compassion-- but I just want to find
him and bring him home--NO QUESTIONS ASKED-- I am grateful to you !!

IF you have ANY information at all to his where abouts, PLEASE send
me an email at [log in to unmask]

Catherine H.

These are the only 2 "on-line" pictures I have of him--the majority I
take with a disposable camera-- I have dozens of those!!

Thank you for your patience and understanding and help

Happy Holidays to all of the staff
and ALL the ferrets and their Families