From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:44:01 -0800
I can understand why the some of the closed shelters put the ferrets
up the tree, even their doors are closed to taking in ferrets, this is
still a *SHELTER.* Because, they are still, trying to adopting out,
these are babies that are in need to be loved and have gifts mailed to
them. Oh, they could have dumped the ferrets, after they closed, but
no, with the love in their hearts of Shelter mom's and dad's they are
taking care of them.

With the U.S. who are in trouble with people losing their homes, jobs
on top of it, having to lose their animals go to the SPCA, then on to
over stressed Shelters that is full to the max, then to top it off,
they have to closed their doors, which it very sad, tearing at the
hearts shelters folks, knowing they have to turn others away.

To me, giving to the ferrets is more important than "well this shelter
is closed, why are they putting ferrets on the tree?" I, am sorry that
you feel this way. Where is your is Love for Giving to the Ferret who
need it? For me, I feel they deserved to be on the Tree,

Where is the Love you are to have for your neighbors or even strangers
that is in of help? Especially for the ones who take care of the throw
away ferrets? You just put a damper on the Spirit of Giving to the
Ferrets. What about the ones who take a ferret then not send a gift.
That is lowest, nasty person can get.

Marie