From:
My Buddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:41:19 +0100
DESLORELIN IMPLANT: How DOES it work?

DESLORELIN IMPLANT: How long does it work?

From Jeff.
Afer reading this from Jeff and reading also all the answers I have
still more questions! Sukie and all the others give a good description
and how it looks... but what does it in a ferret. How works its?

The implant.
Is there a difference in time wen you use it only for stopping the
sexual drift when the time is there or giving it to a sick ferret? How
long does it normally last by a healthy ferret? Give the implantation
the ferret continue some hormones... give it more hormones when the
ferret is sick or even sicker?

Is there a difference about how long it last between a little ferret
and a big one?

Is there a difference between de 4.7 or de 9.4 mg implantation and
what kind then we use normally for the ferret?

Sorry for the bad English ;)

Raven and his rebels,
Spark, Dozer and Pebbles
http://www.youtube.com/user/RavenBlackful?feature=mhum