From:
Chris Sayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 04:22:16 -0500
If you are in the Pittsburgh area, join us for our annual Holiday Party
this Sunday, December 12th from 1pm - 4pm. We have several activities
planned:

Shelter Gift Box Packing - bring a donation (bedding, grooming items,
gift cards, treats, toys) that will be wrapped and then shipped to
needy ferret shelters across the country. We will choose which shelters
get the boxes after we have packed them up. This has been an annual
tradition for many, many years now. Please help us succeed once again
in our mission.

Ferret Gift Exchange - Santa will exchange gifts for the ferrets! Bring
a wrapped gift valued around $10 for your ferret(s). We do not have a
limit on how many gifts you can exchange. Ferrets do not need to be
present, but are welcomed and will get their picture taken.

Holiday Party! - Food, food and food.. and drink will be present.
Please bring something small to share. The club provides drinks,
utensils and plates.

Our meetings also include a small raffle of ferrety goodies (helps to
pay the hall rental fee), and our Pampered Fuzzy Store with over 300
items. Alot of items are unique and can't be found in petstores or
anywhere else. Lots of great gifts for ferret lovers. If you purchase
something from the store to donate to the shelter boxes, we will give
you an additional 10% off your sale. Credit cards are accepted!

Where: Trinity Lutheran Church - 601 Brownsville Road, Pittsburgh, PA
15210 (Mt. Oliver) - there is parking across the street at the bank.
Enter through red door on Margaret Street.

Come on out and have some fun before the snow comes!!!! If you need
help or have questions, contact Chris at 412-915-1694.

Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.
a 501c3 non-profit organization
145 Margaret St
Pgh, PA 15210