From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2010 18:28:16 -0800
hi everyone, hope you are getting ready for the holidays. We have a
new DVD ready for this christmas. please read below and if you are
interested please email. don't forget about the ornnaments, cards and
cosmetic bags that are on ebay.

Just released ... our latest Christmas ferret DVD show! Enjoy over 15
minutes of pure ferret delight. We have taken over 115 different ferret
photos in various holiday scenes and choreographed them to Christmas
music. By zooming & panning one gets a sense of movement, and course
we have sprinkled in a few videos to spice it up. We begin with a
beautiful instrumental version of Hark the Herald Angels Sing, with
our rescue ferrets dressed as the angelic little creatures that they
are. We transition into the classic "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open
Fire", which is sure to evoke a sense of nostalgia. And ... what would
Christmas be like without all the goodies. Listen to "I Want Candy", as
you watch the anticipation on the little ferret faces as they yearn for
yummy Christmas desserts. Follow Santa as we finish up with a holiday
parody of a classic rock song. You certainly won't find ANYTHING like
this anywhere & you will not be disappointed with this delightful
little DVD. We are asking for a $5 donation for this DVD, with an
additional $1.50 to cover our shipping costs. The DVD would make a
great stocking stuffer or gift. All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soule
Ferret Shelter to help pay for food, supplies, meds, bedding & vet
bills.

The DVD is best viewed on your DVD player, with a large TV screen.
Although most computers will play it as well. We should be able to
get these out to you within a couple days of ordering. But don't
procrastinate, the sooner you order the better to avoid the Christmas
rush. Everyone here at the shelter wants to wish you and your family a
wonderful holiday and a safe and healthy new years. Linda Soule Ferrets
with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter

It is that time of year again for the ferret giving tree. Please visit
the tree and brighten a shelter ferrets chistmas and help the shelter
moms and dads too. Starts November 1st.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/