From:
Scott Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:20:19 -0700
It is with a heavy heart and many tears that I report our oldest little
girl living her 10th year, has passed quietly to the "Bridge Gang".
Gigi was a diminutive DEW (with hearing intact) rescue when we lived in
the ferret unfriendly state of CACA land and she moved with us and the
rest o the tribe to AZ in 2006. She and her buddy Bisbee were labeled
a national security threat since they belonged to high level security
folks guarding important resources in CA. Bisbee crossed over last year
but Gigi remained with us.bravely fighting a insulinoma.

She leaves behind her best friend Buddy as well as Williwaw, Chubasco,
Geronimo, Woozel and Rascal but is finally reunited with Bisbee, Max,
Abba (the dancing queen), Flower and all the others from our family who
have passed in the last few years. Please make sure she gets a warm
welcome and that she knows her hoomans care deeply about her and will
always miss her sweet kisses, mad dances and little barks.

Putorius and Sexy Six and ALWAYS remembering all our kids on the other
side!!!